Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Koguryo Tombs are fascinating. However, you may need an invitation to visit this capital of North Korea. In which city are the Koguryo Tombs located?
2. This beautiful island is a popular tourist destination for many South Koreans and Japanese tourists. What is the name of this island which is also known as "Korea's Hawaii"?
3. Your trip to East Asia would be lacking without a visit to the largest city and capital city of South Korea. Which city is it?
4. In this city, you may get a peek at the other side of the Korean peninsula. It is located on the 38th parallel and is an interesting place to visit albeit potentially dangerous. What is the name of this city?
5. The name of this city in South Korea literally means, "Cauldron Mountain." It is the second largest city in South Korea. Which city is it? ("San" means mountain in Korean.)
6. Let's travel to a tower that is located in the capital city of Japan. Godzilla, Mothra and even King Kong have tried to destroy this tower in films. What is the name of this city?
7. Contrary to popular belief, you really can't see this structure from the moon. Nevertheless, it is spectacular in scope and magnitude. In which country is the Great Wall located?
8. Your travel agent suggests that you cross the Gobi desert as you travel with Genghis Khan to the country of Mongolia. You finally arrive at the capital of this country. In which city have you arrived?
9. Eager to see a Giant Panda? Well, this is the country in Asia that you should visit. In which country is the Sichuan Giant Panda Sanctuaries located?
10. Let's end our trip by visiting a relatively obscure island located on the west coast of South Korea. Remember that "-do" is the suffix for Korean islands. What is the name of this place where we can view a "parting of the sea?"
Source: Author christopherm
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.