Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which current president and CEO of the Cato Institute was one of the original founders of the organisation in 1977?
2. After which literary work is the institute named?
3. In which American city does the Cato Institute have its headquarters?
4. From 1977 to 1982 the Cato Institute published which magazine?
5. The Cato Institute also produces a myriad of other publications. Which of these is not currently put out by the think tank?
6. The work of the Cato Institute is often linked with libertarianism. The first documented usage of the term libertarian was by whom?
7. With which philosophical rationale have the Cato Institute long held difficult relations?
8. The Cato Institute's mission statement is to "increase understanding of public policies based on the principles of limited government, free markets, individual liberty" and which other notion?
9. Which prize has been awarded by the Cato Institute since 2002?
10. Which younger brother of the co-founder Charles Koch served on the Board of Directors of the Cato Institute until 2018?
Source: Author genovia12
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.