Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This Muslim sect was around at the time of the Crusades, and are sometimes referred to as the first terrorists in history.
2. This club of powerful men was founded in 1872 by five journalists in San Francisco, and continues to meet in a private grove in Northern California.
3. Which prestigious Ivy League school is home to the even more prestigious secret society 'The Order of Skull and Bones'?
4. This group featured prominently in Dan Brown's popular novel "The DaVinci Code". Founded in 1118, this order eventually grew so rich and powerful it was second only to the Catholic Church.
5. In 1973, David Rockefeller founded this group of wealthy, influential people as a kind of think tank to solve the world's problems.
6. The term "La Cosa Nostra" is another term sometimes used to describe what sprawling crime syndicate?
7. The Mau Mau was a rebel uprising that took place in the 1950s that sought to eliminate all British colonial rule in this country.
8. One of the most hateful secret societies ever concocted, the Ku Klux Klan, is notorious in the United States for their evil and shameful practices. What is the title given to the leader of all Ku Klux Klan?
9. Thought to be the world's oldest and largest fraternity, this sect started as a group of skilled stone-workers and architects.
10. Supposedly the most powerful secret society of them all, this group apparently wants to form a New World Order and conspiracy theorists claim that they already control or influences much of the world's events.
Source: Author boxcrusher
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.