Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following U.S. presidents was NOT a member of Yale University's secretive Skull and Bones Society?
2. The Illuminati is often referenced in regard to secret societies, although it's a highly misunderstood phenomenon. Which German philosopher founded the Illuminati in Bavaria, Germany?
3. Masonic lodges have traditionally had large numbers of Catholic members.
4. Which one of Mozart's operas takes inspiration from Freemasonry?
5. Which of the following was a name for several exclusive clubs for high-society individuals established in Britain and Ireland in the 18th century?
6. Which of the following describes the members of secret political organizations supporting Irish independence?
7. For most of history, women were excluded from participating in many secret societies such as Masonic lodges.
8. During the 19th century, which event contributed to a widespread fear of Freemasonry in the United States?
9. United States President George Washington passed laws against Freemasonry and secret societies.
10. The world's largest Masonic Temple opened in 1926 in which American city?
Source: Author dersteppenwolf
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.