Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Alpha Epsilon Pi was founded in 1913 by Charles C. Moskowitz and his friends. What are these founding fathers referred to as?
2. At which university was Alpha Epsilon Pi established?
3. Alpha Epsilon Pi prides itself on being the largest Jewish Fraternity. All its members are Jews.
4. What are Alpha Epsilon Pi's colours?
5. Alpha Epsilon Pi publishes a periodical for all of its members, past and present. What is this publication called?
6. All Alpha Epsilon Pi members must be mensches. What language does the word "mensch" come from?
7. What is the Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity flower?
8. Where is the international headquarters for the fraternity located?
9. All men of Alpha Epsilon Pi live by the words:
"No one could tell me where my Soul might be.
I searched for God, but God eluded me.
I sought my Brother out, and found all three"
Who wrote these lines?
10. In the summer of 2009, Alpha Epsilon Pi made fraternity history by becoming the first fraternity to expand beyond the confines of North America and Europe. Where was the historic colony founded?
Source: Author LeoDaVinci
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.