Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This animal spends most of its day up in a comfortable tree. It will even carry its prey up there so other contenders will have a difficult time stealing it.
2. This animal must splay its legs very wide in order to drink from a water source. This animal also has beautiful eyes!
3. In the movies, Tarzan had one which saved his life a few times!
4. This animal can live as long as or longer than a human, is genuinely affectionate and curious and if you own one as a pet you know it can be very boisterous and make quite a mess.
5. This animal will compete with lions for live kills and is not the scavenger that history has made it out to be.
6. The females of this animal do the hunting and killing of prey in a cooperative fashion. They are wonderful mothers and providers. The male, however, is always first in line to eat!
7. This animal will 'spronk' when frightened and is the favourite food of cheetahs.
8. This animal has notoriously bad eyesight, but will charge when it feels threatened and at close range can do a great deal of damage.
9. This is a herd animal. Every year there is a great migration of these animals to feeding and birthing grounds. They will overcome great obstacles such as rain-swollen rivers and crocodile attacks to reach their destination. Many who are not strong enough to make the journey die along the way.
10. There are many different species of which bird, often referred to as nature's 'cleaning crew'? They are very good at what they do!
Source: Author jubjub
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.