Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We all know this picture is of the King of the Jungle. Male lions have an incredible mane. A black mane means the male lion is in its prime, healthy and eating well, and of course sexually active.
2. These animals are meat eaters, but do not catch their prey with their claws but instead use their teeth. What are they?
3. Well what have we here? This time we have the closest African mammal to a swine, the African pig. What animal is this?
4. Do you recognise this one in the picture? It is equine. What is it?
5. Considered the most dangerous animal in Africa, the hippopotamus has an incredible mouth opening with a powerful jaw and large teeth. Proof is in the picture. Which of these describes hippos?
6. Pictured during mass migration, through treacherous waters, what are the animals in this picture?
7. Zebras are equine animals. Are each zebra's stripes unique?
8. The majestic gorilla pictured is a mature male that takes its name from its striking appearance. What is it called?
9. The fastest land animal is the cheetah. Take a look at the picture and tell me what are the lines on its face called?
10. This is a picture of members of the Herpestidae family in Southern Africa. What animals are they?
Source: Author ClaudiaCat
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.