Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Silver Angelfish are the most common and easiest to breed.
2. It is easy to determine the sex of angelfish.
3. Angelfish can breed as young as nine months of age.
4. Angelfish like their water temperature at 80 degrees.
5. Angelfish lay about 100 eggs.
6. Angelfish will eat their eggs.
7. It takes 7 days for the eggs to hatch.
8. Angelfish eggs can be hatched and raised without their parents.
9. Once the babies are free swimming they can be fed
10. Regular water changes are recommended for baby angelfish.
Source: Author cony53
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.