Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What do we call a baby dolphin?
2. Where is the most likely place a female dolphin will go to give birth?
3. Baby dolphins are always born tail-first. Why?
4. What happens if a male dolphin's sperm touches seawater?
5. Male Dusky dolphins have been known to display homosexual behaviour.
6. Between what ages do male bottlenose dolphins reach sexual maturity?
7. How long is the gestation period of the short-beaked common dolphin?
8. Baby dolphins have lips.
9. When it comes to getting the right to mate, male dolphins can be very aggressive toward each other.
10. Is it possible for female bottlenose dolphins to give birth to twins?
Source: Author ElusiveDream
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.