Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At what age would emu chicks be considered fully-grown and able to breed?
2. Mum or dad? Who cares for the eggs and chicks when they've hatched?
3. During the breeding season, males fight for the right to mate.
4. In which months do emus usually breed in Australia?
5. How would a male emu show his interest in a potential mate?
6. What colour are emu eggs?
7. Emu nests usually consist of what?
8. Emu chicks are easily recognized by their colouring. So what colours are they?
9. What's the average number of eggs a female emu usually lays?
10. You can get genetically identical emu twins.
Source: Author ElusiveDream
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.