Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Is my llama really for life?" you ask, a bit worried. How long do healthy llamas usually live in captivity?
2. "Okay," you say, after spending some quality time with your llama. "Now what do I feed this thing as a primary diet?"
3. "Why does my llama hate me?" you ask. "She won't let me touch her!" Your llama doesn't hate you (probably), but you can try to start building more trust. Which one of these is an appropriate way to build trust with your llama?
4. Great, you've gained your llama's trust, but the sun is setting and you don't know what to do with her now. You have some fencing set up. Which of the following is the BEST place for your llama to spend the night (assuming warm temperatures)?
5. "Are the rumors true?" you ask. "How likely is it that my llama will spit at me or my friends?"
6. "My llama is so hairy," you complain. "She probably can't even see past all this hair." Is it a good idea to shear a llama?
7. "Okay, but how do I shear her?" you inquire. Which of these is the best way to shear your llama?
8. "Will she need any kind of regular check-ups?" you say as you pet your majestic new friend. How often should you bring your llama to the vet?
9. Which of the following will greatly improve the quality of your llama's life?
10. Now that you and your llama are acquainted, there's another thing I forgot to tell you about llama-rearing. Which of these answers is accurate?
Source: Author smolly
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.