Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following camels has two humps?
2. On which continent did camels first evolve?
3. What do camels store in their humps?
4. What other part of a camel's body also helps in their water conservation process?
5. What is the physiological purpose of a camel's thick coat?
6. What is the purpose of a camel's flat wide feet?
7. For which purpose can a camel's faeces be used by humans?
8. In North Africa, until the 20th century, because of the camel's efficiency, it replaced what feature that had already been established by man?
9. For which intriguing purpose do Ethiopians use camel milk?
10. Which part of a camel is said to provide the tastiest meat?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.