Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which continent is home to the llama?
2. How can you tell when a llama is agitated?
3. What product does the fleece of llamas lack, which is found in the fleece of sheep?
4. The alpaca, a close relative of the llama, can produce fifty-two different coloured fleeces with cross-breeding.
5. The female llama: What is unusual about her estrus cycle?
6. When baby llamas are born, the mothers do not lick the babies clean. Why is this?
7. Instead of licking her baby clean when it is born, what does the mother llama do?
8. What do the other female llamas do when a dam is giving birth?
9. How can you tell when a female llama is pregnant?
10. Why is it best to keep contact with a baby llama as limited as possible?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.