Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which butterfly is often mistaken for a Monarch but it is not poisonous to the birds that eat it?
2. Which of the following moths is pink and yellow?
3. Which of the following has pincerlike mouthparts?
4. What is a weevil also known as?
5. 'Bombus americanus' is the scientific name for which insect?
6. Is there a wasp called a cicada killer?
7. Which group of flies is the most aggressive?
8. Which insect is more often heard than seen?
9. Which insect conceals itself in a white substance, commonly known as 'snake spit'?
10. Contrary to folklore, these insects are vegetarians or scavengers that do no harm, although they can pinch sharply if handled.
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.