Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following terms is the proper name for an anthill?
2. Camponotus vagus is a type of which of the following ant genus, known for living in wooded areas as well as in the timbers of your home?
3. Ants are very adaptable and can be found almost everywhere on the planet. Which one of the following locations does not have any native ant species?
4. Ants lived alongside dinosaurs.
5. What type of ant uses an alkaloid venom known as solenopsin, which causes a very painful sting?
6. What is the term for the consumption of ants, and their larvae for food?
7. What do ants use their antennae for?
8. How do ants breathe?
9. What are the three parts of the body of an ant?
10. Most ants have which of the following traits?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.