Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The zoo has a combination of a gymnasium and a zoo that is called what?
2. The zoo also has red panda babies, which are called by which name?
3. The zoo is home to the greater one-horned rhinoceros, which goes by which other name?
4. Which part of the zoo contains timber wolves, Arctic foxes, grizzly bears?
5. The zoo area called the African Savanna contains a huge collection of crocodiles.
6. In 1996 the zoo began to work with which animal as part of a Captive Breeding Program?
7. In 2017, a male snow leopard cub was born at the zoo in the Australasia exhibit.
8. Which historic ride, installed in 2006, would you find at the Woodland Park Zoo?
9. What is the name of the butterfly exhibit?
10. In May 2009, the Woodland Park Zoo opened a new exhibit which features which animal?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.