Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A water moccasin is capable of biting while submerged completely under the water.
2. What are snake scales made of?
3. Fox snakes produce an odor that smells like a red fox.
4. Some snakes are really good fakers, and are professionals at faking their death. Three of these choices are death fakers, but which one is not?
5. Venomous asian tiger snakes can eat certain species of poisonous toads, and store the toxin to secrete later.
6. Which of the following snakes builds a nest for its eggs?
7. The venomous boomslang has large fangs in the front of its jaw.
8. What is pipping in relation to a baby snake?
9. Snakes are ectothermic.
10. Which of the following is NOT true of the rainbow snake?
Source: Author Lindsey4488
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.