Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In America they call it the black widow spider, what do Australians call it?
2. This is the most venomous jellyfish in the world.
3. This was considered one of the most venomous snakes in the world, until the discovery of the fierce snake...its cousin.
4. This ant is one of the most dangerous in the world and can reach 4cm in length. What type of ant am I talking about?
5. This is the most venomous fish in the world.
6. This is the most venomous octopus in the world.
7. What suitin a deck of cards most resembles the shape of the leaf of the stinging tree?
8. This is the world's most infectious tick.
9. What colour is the abdomen of the red headed mouse spider?
10. What monotreme has a very toxic spur?
Source: Author gumnutgirl16
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.