Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to Hebrew extra-biblical texts, after Nebuchadnezzar's sojourn with the animals, he returned riding what animal?
2. Greek Bellerophon tamed what mythical creature with a golden bridle?
3. In Lang, Kansas, it is illegal to ride a mule on Main Street in August, except if what condition is met?
4. Ancient Egyptian queen Arsinoe rode one of these with a specially fitted saddle.
5. After one of these killed his horse, Saint Romedio rode it and it became subdued.
6. Budding rodeo stars (children, usually under 70 pounds) often compete on this animal. The kid who stays on best wins.
7. Odin, the top god in Norse mythology, had a very unusual steed, named Sleipnir. A horse, yes, but it could run as fast as the wind. What was this horse's most obvious unusual feature?
8. It is illegal to ride what animal on Nevada highways?
9. Apollo rode this animal. Alexander the Great was said to have tried to ride this animal to the edge of the sky.
10. Alexander the Great must have been a magnet for unusual animals. What animal did he supposedly ride into battle?
11. In parts of Mongolia, this animal is commonly ridden.
12. This Scottish animal can shape-shift to look like a horse. After luring a person on its back, it takes them on a wild ride before charging into the water, drowning them and eating them.
13. The mythical Abatwa people of Africa share their home with this insect, sometimes riding them.
14. It is illegal to ride what kind of horse on the street in Washington?
15. Last of all, hags will often ride what?
Source: Author remobec
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.