Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Are puppies deaf when they are born?
2. How many permanent teeth does a dog have? (Those who know the answer to the question of Life, the Universe & Everything should have no problem here.)
3. Cocker spaniels, golden retrievers, Irish setters and Weimaraners all belong to which AKC group?
4. U.S. President Lyndon Johnson had two dogs named Him and Her. What breed were they?
5. There is a specialized university program in Italy for dogs who hunt a specific thing. What valuable item do these highly trained dogs hunt?
6. What is the purpose of the traditional poodle haircut?
7. A painting entitled "His Master's Voice" became the basis of a well-known advertising logo for such companies as RCA Victor, Gramophone Company, HMV and Deutsche Grammophon. What is the name of the attentive dog in that painting?
8. Do dogs sweat?
9. Which dogs were originally bred to hunt badgers in their dens?
10. One of my furbabies is a Plott Hound. This beautiful and tenacious hunting dog was developed in North Carolina by the Plott family to hunt what kind of animals?
Source: Author arthurdent001
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.