Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The hippopotamus wallowed in the mud all day .
2. The crystal bowl shattered into minute pieces.
3. "You craven scoundrel", shouted Sherlock Holmes.
4. 'It's not worth rushing', sighed Shona.
5. A rib is an important bone.
6. Margaret Thatcher represented Finchley in parliament.
7. Stealing from a friend is unforgiveable.
8. Gig roused the house with a shocking scream.
9. Marlin net a huge profit.
10. Cold winds nip ears, fingers and nose.
Source: Author Fiachra
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.