Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first step in making John's new drink is to pour triple sec on dry ice.
2. Some types of squash can grow in terrible soil even in December!
3. Long ago, many early cavemen adorned themselves with ash or mud.
4. The bosun dialed his mother to let her know his ship had landed.
5. In March, Caesar called for his horse so that he could ride south to Egypt.
6. Shortly before Easter, St. Paul entered the city of Rome knowing he was going to his demise.
7. The strict sergeant made cadets follow every order.
8. My wonderful boyfriend brought me asters last spring.(Remember it is a hidden word.)
9. Marlowe eked out a living as a bell ringer at the cathedral.
10. If you want to get into the Autumn festival, you shall owe entrance fees.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.