Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Can you find the black, red, and yellow singer in this sentence?
"We stern people can tan a germy hide."
2. "Go north, Ernie, with a card in all your pockets."
Which red crested bird is hiding in the above sentence?
3. "Can a day of stepping in goo seem messy?"
Can you find the most common of its type, large, black, brown and white bird above?
4. Which little black-capped cousin is hiding below?
"I met Carol in a park, she's a chick a deep guy likes."
5. Whooo is hiding in this sentence, probably to escape loggers?
"If you take his pot, Ted, he'll howl!"
6. "With hot rum, Peter, Chris wants a cookie."
Which big, beautiful, white water bird is hiding above? If you could hear its telltale call, you might be able to find it sooner!
7. "Fred, tail Ed with awkward steps."
Which well-known bird of prey is hiding in this sentence?
8. A bird that's like a sparrow with a sunburn is hiding below. Can you find it?
"Can Cho use that elfin charm?"
9. "Are you in pain, Ted, from your bunt in game 1?"
Which brightly colored bird (but not indigo!) is hiding above?
10. Which ground-loving mockingbird relative is hiding now?
"Her brow narrowed with rash errors."
Source: Author djsgal
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.