Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I detest the French chateau.
2. An ocean in the Antarctic.
3. A tranquil magical moment.
4. This British port is bowled over.
5. The men who man a ship are found in the Hundred Acre Wood.
6. Guaranteed to utter in bombastic tones.
7. Shaquille O'Neal injures himself on the stiff spines of the porcupine.
8. The hooked claw can be located in the Spanish region of Catalonia.
9. Colin Montgomerie loses his golf ball in this American Great Lake.
10. A mineral when viewed through a digital camera.
11. Guzzle Venus Williams' drink.
12. Four bishops are part of beach essentials for this game of skill.
13. Brigitte Nielsen wasn't in this movie starring Bo Derek and Dudley Moore.
14. Use telekinesis to find the Albanian monetary unit.
15. A quarter of Paris contains platinum.
16. Michael Barrymore is located at this Mediterranean island.
17. Charles Dickens was seen in this French city.
18. The surname of American movie director, Stewart Konigsberg, is challenging.
19. Gordon Gekko handles the standard monetary unit of North Vietnam.
20. Rod Stewart guesses the middle name of British statesman, William Gladstone.
21. Is Tom the jeweller in the movie 'The Seven Year Itch'.
22. A variety of beet eaten by Richard Adams.
23. Always use aloe vera for sunburn.
24. The heather genus is an American beauty.
25. The first sign of the zodiac is found in Dr Johnson's dictionaries.
Source: Author Inquizition
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.