Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The standard monetary unit of Russia is nothing but trouble?
2. The biblical garden is found in Sweden?
3. The gala or bazaar was held in the cafeteria?
4. Is the principal male character in a novel or a play a Cherokee?
5. Does the supermodel have a hairstyle of long-lasting waves or curls?
6. Is Chicago stylish or elegant?
7. I resigned myself to be bitten by a mosquito?
8. A region, district or locality in the Far East?
9. The theatre hosted a preliminary eliminating contest in a competition?
10. What cargo was aboard the ship sailed by Jason in search of the Golden Fleece?
11. This sultanate still uses the Roman alphabet?
12. A make of car from Saudi Arabia?
13. Is sunken treasure found in this English county?
14. Not a needle but a short, sharp, pointed nail is found in the haystack?
15. The whereabouts of the snow leopard is announced?
16. This anaesthetic comes from the Netherlands?
17. The guy with diabetes does assist in crime or wrongdoing?
18. Pluto Nash lands at this English airport?
19. The mutineer does not like the slender prong of a fork?
20. You could acquire an Alfa Romeo car if you are good at this gambling card game?
21. Paul, who was vocalist for the group 'The Jam', adores jewellery?
22. It's traditional to have a horizontal shaft into a mine for access or drainage?
23. George Stephenson's 'Rocket' was driven by Jim, who provided the voice for Kermit the frog in 'The Muppet Show'?
24. Was the Venetian merchant, famous for his account of his travels to Asia, an escapologist?
25. A college tuition is required to make the small ornamented case for holding needles or cosmetics?
Source: Author Inquizition
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.