Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This breakfast item beggars belief.
2. Are head teachers a continuous dull pain.
3. Footballer Wayne Rooney behaves like a Roman emperor.
4. This pirate is angry.
5. Andromeda is located in Italy.
6. Violent anger is a tragedy.
7. The small Asian citrus fruit receives compliments.
8. A sequence in nurseries.
9. The penpusher is an official who shows people to their seats.
10. A cavalry sword - give us a break from this aberration.
11. A gardening tool from Marrakech.
12. This slender fish is fiddling the expenses.
13. A close friend of Michael Schumacher.
14. Olivia De Havilland has a large luxurious country residence.
15. Pharmaceutical spice.
16. This clergyman was seen with the film director.
17. Oskar Schindler rescues the four year old female red deer.
18. Seville oranges are morally wrong and harmful.
19. Love is on the rocks for the principal male character in a play or story.
20. The stiletto shoe crumbles the thin flat slab of baked clay.
21. The moonfish mingles with shopaholics.
22. Could she be the wife of Hercules?
23. Edible nut from Cape Canaveral.
24. Fine china porcelain from Birmingham.
25. Alfred Hitchcock thriller set in St Tropez.
Source: Author Inquizition
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.