Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Qu + paintings, sculptures, etc. = Two pints
2. Qu + not out = One of five (British abbreviation)
3. Qu + intense anger = 24 or 25 sheets of paper
4. Qu + paid announcements of goods or services for sale (abbreviation) = Large muscles in front of the thigh (abbreviation)
5. Qu + simple = Nauseous
6. Qu + irritate; annoy = (Peculiar) mannerism
7. Qu + powdery residue remaining after a fire = Suppress completely
8. Qu + common word used to refer to a thing previously mentioned = Cease; discontinue
9. Qu + assert confidently = shake tremulously
10. Qu + unwell = Feather formed into a pen for writing
Source: Author ClarkyB
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Fifiona81
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.