Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Barabbas is a fan of this Swedish pop group?
2. Is this plaything, slim or lean?
3. Can jousting inflict a wound on, by injection of poison?
4. Was John, the English poet of 'Paradise Lost', born in Hamilton the capital of Bermuda?
5. The card game baccarat uses a measure of the weight of precious stones?
6. Its unfortunate these large marine spiny-finned fish are called tunny?
7. Some of the representatives feel bitter or aggrieved?
8. Scold severely and chastise this Italian town famous for its sparkling wine?
9. Galileo found the zodiacal constellation in the Northern hemisphere?
10. Nicodemus devises a system of letters or digits used for identification?
11. The ballerina finds the archaic or poetic name for Ireland?
12. A white sheep or goat cheese popular in Greece is wrapped up in the thin, lustrous plain-weave fabric of taffeta?
13. A gemstone used for making pestles and mortars is used in the game of bagatelle?
14. A person who puts on a false manner in order to deceive others is located at the factory?
15. The tungsten filament inside a light bulb emits light to cause an expression of sorrow?
16. They play the card game canasta in the town in Galilee where Jesus performed his first miracle of changing water into wine?
17. Rounded grains of quartz between 0.2 and 2 millimetres in diameter surround Barbra Streisand?
18. Did Thomas Edison's middle name originate from the apple brandy of calvados?
19. Scandinavian monetary unit worth one hundredth of a Danish or Norwegian krone is consumed by Lorelei, a siren in German legend?
20. The artistic movement of the early 20th century was originated at Trinidad and Tobago?
21. A phenomenon or occurrence regarded as a sign of future happiness or disaster lasted for only a moment?
22. Is the state of being widely known or recognized found within the United States of America?
23. The Holy Roman Emperor (962-973) finally hit rock bottom, the lowest possible level?
24. A witty retort can lead you to a port in South Lebanon?
25. A slender rod, usually wooden and often ornamental, is used for support when walking the plank with a buccaneer?
Source: Author Quizzical
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.