Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Giuseppe's brothers thought he was crazy when he got a giraffe tattoo on his leg.
2. The chauffeur waxed a mirror shine on the limo before driving the Prime Minister to the palace.
3. Pretty apricot tagetes, also known as marigolds, were planted in the garden.
4. The gambler threw his ticket on the ground and exclaimed as his horse was overtaken, 'go! U darned nag!'
5. The archaeologist was excited when he thought he'd found another Venus de Milo.
6. The petulant child stomped her foot, 'I want a churro, Ma, not a lollipop!'
7. Harry was kept busy trying to distil tonnes of elderberries into wine before the festival.
8. Despite harking back to medieval times, the Baroque fort was still standing proudly atop the cliffs.
9. The soldiers marched daringly into the fray of battle.
10. Sally uncorked the rhubarb Riesling and savoured the sweet bouquet.
Source: Author leith90
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.