Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Is Michael J. Fox dead or Canadian?
2. Is former Obi Wan Kenobi actor Alec Guiness dead or Canadian?
3. Steve McQueen: you know him as 'Bullit'. Is this actor dead or Canadian?
4. Next on the dead or Canadian hit parade. We have former 'Law and Order' assistant district attorney Jill Hennessey. Is this lovely lady from Canada or is she pushing up some daisies?
5. Corey Haim: we all know him from 'The Lost Boys', but how many of you know his status, is he dead or Canadian?
6. Does anybody remember that awful bee girl video a few years ago? Well Shannon Hoon's band Blind Melon was responsible for it. So the question is if Shannon Hoon is dead or Canadian?
7. Next on the parade is Lillith Fair creator Sarah McLachlan ... is she dead or Canadian?
8. Straight from the 'Newhart show' ... actress Mary Frann! Is this woman DEAD dead or Canadian?
9. Is Marc Bolan, best known as front man for T.Rex dead or Canadian?
10. We all remember John Candy... now is he dead or Canadian?
11. We all know that NBC canned him, but do you know if Norm MacDonald is dead or Canadian?
12. We all know that Bea Benaderet, the head of the household on 'Petticoat Junction', is long dead, but do you know if her TV daughter Meredith MacRae is dead or Canadian?
13. Another 'Saturday Night Live' entry into the contest ... Is Martin Short dead or Canadian?
14. Love him or hate him, Jason Priestley was a big part of the late and unlamented series 'Beverly Hills 90210'. That doesn't take away from the question... Is he dead or Canadian?
15. A blast from the past... Eugene Levy... Played all those slimey characters on SCTV, crushed Chevy Chase's car in National Lampoons Vacation, and covered up some Apple Pie lovin' in American Pie. Is this versatile comedic actor dead or Canadian?
16. We all know Sorrell Booke as Boss Hogg on the "Dukes of Hazzard", but he also was a serious actor, guest starring in episodes of "MASH", "All in the Family" and "The Bob Newhart Show". Is this actor dead or Canadian?
17. It's "Wayne's World" ... it's party time. Excellent. Now that we've got that over with, is Mike Myers dead or Canadian?
18. We welcome into the DEAD or CANADIAN family comedian Andy Kaufman. And for the prize can you tell me if he is, in fact, dead or Canadian?
19. We all know that Lili St. Cyr starred in the Naked and the Dead, but is she mimicking cheers the latter part of the title or is she resting her bones in Montreal? In other words ladies and germs, is she dead or Canadian?
20. Is comedian Phil Hartman dead or Canadian or both?
Source: Author bolan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.