Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ashley became the Global Ambassador for which organization in 2002?
2. In 2004, Ashley became the spokesmodel for which beauty line?
3. Ashley appeared on the 1998-99 season poster for which University of Kentucky Wildcats sports team?
4. Both "De-Lovely" (2004) and "Norma Jean and Marilyn" (1996): for which of these movies was Ashley nominated for a Golden Globe?
5. Ashley was the first choice to play the break-through role of Libby Parsons in 1999's "Double Jeopardy."
6. On which TV show or movie did the youngest Judd receive her first on-screen kiss?
7. In which of the following movies did Ashley Judd's characater not die?
8. Which film starring Ashley opened the 2006 Sundance Film Festival?
9. Where did Ashley marry Dario Franchitti on December 12, 2001?
10. Ashley suffered from serious depression in the 90s. What activity does she credit for helping her get past this dark spot in her life?
Source: Author kismet17
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.