Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1970, the actress formally known as Alicia Christian Foster had done a TV commercial for Crest Toothpaste. This was her acting debut. What better known name is she connected to?
2. Caryn Johnson, in 1999 did a milk moustache ad campaign for Print Ads for the National Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Board. However, many people would better remember her from her days of being the center square on "Hollywood Squares" in 2002.
3. He was born Michael Douglas on September 5, 1951 in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania. Those who know him may already know that he is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. One of Michael's early jobs was in "Hollywood" pulling 'Mr. Trolley' for "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood" (1975). Which of these men was born with the name Michael Douglas?
4. Demetria Guynes is the mother of three daughters, Rumer (1988), Scout LaRue (1991), and Tallulah Belle (1994). These children were all born to her former husband of eleven years who she married at the Golden Nugget Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Which actress am I referring to?
5. Who is Joyce Frankenberg? Well, to give you a clue, she played Kathleen Cleary in the hit film "Wedding Crashers" in 2005. She was also the portrayer of Elise McKenna in the film opposite the late Christopher Reeve and Christopher Plummer earlier in her career. Which actress is really Joyce Frankenberg?
6. Born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on June 11, 1933, he was once better known as Jerome Silberman. This man was once married to the late Gilda Radner who died of ovarian cancer in September of 1984. He had recurring roles with Mel Brooks and the late Richard Pryor. Can you select the correct actor?
7. Thomas Mapother IV is now the father of a daughter whose identity was kept secret from the public for months. This man was once married to Nicole Kidman until he divorced her for Penelope Cruz. He then left Penelope for the younger Katie Holmes, who is the mother of his daughter Suri. Which actor am I speaking of?
8. The actress formally known as Doris von Kappelhoff was born to German Catholic parents on April 23, 1924 in Cincinnati, Ohio. This actress appeared in such films as "Pillow Talk" (1959), "With Six You Get Eggroll" (1968), and "Midnight Lace" (1960). What name were her performances credited under?
9. Betty Joan Perske, born on September 16, 1924 in New York, New York, was rated #6 in Empire Magazine's 1995 "100 Sexiest Stars in Film History" countdown; however, you will find her under her stage name, not this name. "My Fellow Americans" (1996) was a film she had starred in with James Garner and the late Jack Lemmon. Who is she?
10. In December of 1991, this actor (who was born Issur Danielovitch) was the recipient of the American Life Institute's Lifetime Achievement Award. He also received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from President Carter on January 17, 1981; this is the highest U.S. honor a civilian can receive. I bet that his famous son would be very proud of him. Can you match the correct actor birth name of Issur Danielovitch?
Source: Author twinklingstars
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor JuniorTheJaws
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.