Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This beautiful actress was married eight times to seven men and won two Academy Awards during her career. Who is she?
2. "I pity the fool" who doesn't know who this actor, TV personality, wrestler and bodyguard is. Can you name the man who starred in "The A-Team"?
3. This actress gained fame playing a coffee-shop waitress with amazing hair. She married Brad Pitt and had roles in a slew of movies. Who is she?
4. One of America's most beloved stars, he's played an HIV-positive lawyer, Mr. Rogers, a man stranded on an island and a man in a boy's body. Who is he?
5. This celebrity came out as a lesbian and was cancelled. She then got a hugely successful daytime talk show and hosted the Oscars, where she famously ordered pizza! Who is she?
6. This man who is an actor, director, screenwriter and producer is probably best known as a poor, hardworking boxer. "Yo Adrian!" can you tell me who this celebrity is?
7. The hills are alive with the sound of this woman's voice. She has played a nun, a nanny and a whistleblowing lady. She was also named one of the Top Britons in 2002. Who is she?
8. This celebrity is a film and fashion icon who starred in "Breakfast at Tiffany's". Who is this woman with the EGOT designation?
9. How many Academy Award nominations does one woman need? This celebrity who has received Awards for her role in "Kramer vs Kramer", "Sophie's Choice" and "The Iron Lady" can tell you. Who is she?
10. He is an actor whose career spans four decades. He is known for his bald head and portrayal of a character who loves his lollipops. Who is he?
Source: Author ramonesrule
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.