Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was born in New York, USA in 1954. One of my most famous roles is that of Malcolm X. In 2001 I won an Oscar for my role in "Training Day" (2000).
2. I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1945. As well as being an actress I am also an accomplished singer. I was nominated for an Oscar for my role in "The Rose" (1979).
3. I was born in London, England in 1966. I was nominated for an Oscar for my role in "The Wings of the Dove"(1997). I am known for as being an 'English Rose'. In 2001 I got engaged to movie director Tim Burton.
4. I was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA in 1951. In 1997 I won an Oscar for my role as psychologist Sean Maguire. Among my many movies are "The Fisher King"(1991)and "Patch Adams" (1998).
5. I was born in 1949 in Minnesota, USA. In 1995 I won an Oscar for my role in "Blue Sky" (1994). In 1985 I portrayed singer Patsy Cline in the movie "Sweet Dreams".
6. I was born in 1965 in Ohio, USA. My most well known role is that of Carrie Bradshaw for which I won four Golden Globes. Some of my movies include "L.A Story" (1991) and "The Family Stone" (2005).
7. I was born in 1933, in London, England. I won an Oscar in 2000 for my role in "The Cider House Rules" (1999). In 2000 I was knighted for my contribution to the performing arts industry.
8. I was born in 1949 in Texas, USA. In 1981 I won an Oscar for my role in "Coal Miner's Daughter" (1980). I am probably most famous for my role as Carrie White.
9. I was born in 1969 in California, USA. As well as being an actor I am also a member of a rock band. In 2004 I was nominated for a Golden Globe for my role as Dewey Finn. I am well known for my roles in comedy films.
10. I was born in 1976, in Louisiana, USA. In 2006 I won an Oscar for my role as June Carter. I began modelling at a very early age. My first film was "The Man in the Moon" (1991).
Source: Author Velvet_Rain
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.