Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was born in Kentucky, USA in 1961. One of my most well known characters is Doug Ross. In 2006 I won an Oscar for my role in "Syriana" (2005).
2. I was born in Virginia, USA in 1934. One of my most well known films is "Steel Magnolias"(1989). In 1983 I won an Oscar for best actress for my role as Aurora Greenway.
3. I was born in New York, USA in 1961. I am well known for my comedic roles. One of my most famous roles is Axel Foley. I am also the voice of a very excitable donkey!
4. I was born in Boston, Massachusetts, USA in 1970. I am tall, at 6 ft, and am a former model. One of my most memorable roles was that of Beatrix Kiddo.
5. I was born New Jersey, USA in 1959. I have won two Oscars for my roles in "The Usual Suspects" (1995) and "American Beauty" (1999). I am a very private person and am often thought of as mysterious.
6. I was born in Texas, USA in 1972. I am a trained ballerina. I am probably best known for my role in the television series "Alias".
7. I was born in Wales, UK in 1937. I won an Oscar in 1991 for best actor. I was knighted in 1993. Among my long list of movies are "The Remains of the Day" (1993) and "Meet Joe Black" (1998).
8. I was born in New York, USA in 1949. I have been nominated for three Oscars. I am probably most famous for my role of Ellen Ripley, who I have portrayed four times. One of my more recent roles has been that of Linda Freeman in "Snow Cake" (2006).
9. I was born in California, USA in 1937. I have won two Oscars, one of which was for my role in "Kramer vs. Kramer" (1979). In 1982 I played an actor who dressed as a woman to get work.
10. I was born in Nebraska, USA in 1974. I have won two Oscars, one was for my role as female boxer Maggie Fitzgerald. One of my earliest movies was "The Next Karate Kid" (1994).
Source: Author Velvet_Rain
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.