Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Although I had many strings to my bow, I was equally known for the curves the Lord did upon me bestow. A trio of ex-husbands I certainly had, and I was forever fearful of being driven mad. My popularity grew, and thus an icon I became; indeed beauty and sensuality soon became synonymous with my name. After all, gentlemen certainly prefer blondes, and even my mysterious death could not sever these bonds. But who am I?
2. My most famous asset is undoubtedly my rear end, with which very few Hollywood starlets can truly contend. A voluptuous Latina I most certainly am, not just a mere "Maid in Manhattan" (2002). To put it simply, "I'm Real", all woman, and I won't be outdone. I've also been fairly merciless in my search for the one. Ojani, Sean, Cris, and Ben were all wrong, but with Marc I bore the children I had waited for, for so long. I sing, dance and design, but who exactly, am I?
3. I'm an independent woman with a "Bootylicious" behind, and am a fan of dancing, especially the old bump and grind. I not only sing, but enjoy acting too, and have for this, received many a positive review. I was once in a band that epitomised girl power, but unfortunately for us things eventually turned sour. No matter, I've done extremely well on my own, and am not afraid of being alone. Who am I?
4. I am of Mexican-American origin, and a past beauty queen to boot. But don't be fooled by my looks; I'm more than just cute. But, wait! I digress. Let's get back to my career, which was certainly helped by my delectable rear. For in 2004 I really hit it big, with a series that turned out to be the ultimate gig. As Wisteria Lane beckoned, so did the glitz and the glam. "Desperate Housewives" (2004) certainly proved to be no scam. But who am I?
5. I am a curvaceous starlet whose horse whispering days are long gone, for the child actor of the past has been transformed into a swan. I have become quite a sex symbol, almost a throwback to a former age, with hips and a bum which were once all the rage. Therefore I stand out, and am proud to do so, for even when I'm "Lost in Translation" (2003) I go with the flow. Who am I?
6. I'm an African American, who's intensely proud of her roots. I once lived for the limelight, especially stomping down the runway in a pair of boots. I had quite the career, and was the first to do a great deal, securing many a yearned for magazine cover with my modelesque sex appeal. Yet even when I retired, my face turned up a lot, as I dabbled in presenting, passing on what I was taught. I once dated a basketball hunk, but it didn't work out. Thank goodness for my family, whom I love without a shadow of a doubt. Who am I?
7. I am quite the contortionist, I'm sure you'll agree; even Beyoncé and J-Lo can't out-dance me. I hail from Colombia, and "My Hips Don't Lie"; I'm certainly far from being shy. I'm known for my belly dancing and my musical skills. Beware of this "She Wolf" because she'll give you chills. I have also dated the son of a president, although of his country I was not a resident. Who am I?
8. As a native of Mexico, I have great sex appeal, with voluptuous curves I could never conceal. Even while playing a vampire, I turned up the heat, and against the world's sexiest women, I can certainly compete. Even the "Wild Wild West" (1999) doesn't scare me, for I'm a fiery one, who isn't afraid to get things done. I've acted in telenovelas, in films, and on television too, and after a while I got to make my directorial debut. But who am I?
9. I'm a curvaceous beauty from the land of song, who made it in Tinseltown by being strong. I was the darling of British television, but I desired more; it was the dizzy heights of Hollywood that I wanted to explore. And so I plodded along, before being cast in "The Mask of Zorro" (1998), which is when I began to believe in a brighter tomorrow. For from there I went on to enjoy great success, landing a role in "Chicago" (2002) in which I did impress. Who am I?
10. I'm no waif or stick insect, but a shapely woman with lots of curves, who isn't afraid to eat an entire plate of hors d'oeuvres. I hail from Old Blighty and have many a successful film under my belt. Indeed I've certainly made the most of the hand I've been dealt. "Heavenly Creatures" (1994) got me noticed and brought me a bit of fame, which was then surpassed by "Titanic" (1997), for which I received critical acclaim. In 2008 my ability to rival the best became an accomplished fact, and I was awarded an Oscar for my ability to act. But who am I?
Source: Author poshprice
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.