Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This actress was born on February 26, 1966 in New York City and her first name means goddess. Who is she?
2. This actor is godfather to Michael Jackson's first child and he was born in New York City on August 26, 1980.
3. This New Yorker was born in the 'Big Apple' on November 13, 1955. She was the first woman to host the Academy Awards. Who is she?
4. This actress was born in New York City on August 9th, 1957 and in 1999 starred in a major motion picture directed by her husband. Do you know who she is?
5. He won the Oscar for best actor in 1980 and was born on August 17, 1943 in New York City. Who is he?
6. This actress born on December 21, 1937 in New York City also has a brother who is a well known actor. Who is she?
7. This New Yorker born September 25, 1952 is best known for his role as Superman. Who is he?
8. This actress born in New York City on May 31, 1965 started her career in an Ivory Soap TV commercial. Who is she?
9. This veteran actor born June 3, 1925 in New York City also has two daughters in the business. Who is he?
10. She won the 1995 best actress award and was also born in New York City on October 4th, 1946. Who is she?
Source: Author jesseg
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.