Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Although probably most known for bringing up three lovely daughters (the youngest one in curls), which actress was also an accomplished Broadway performer, TV game show celebrity contestant and former Wesson Oil spokesperson?
2. I don't know if he ever lived in a crumblin' down pink house near Jack and Diane, but which singer/songwriter was born in the small town of Seymour, Indiana in October 1951?
3. Born in Marion, Indiana on February 8, 1931, which actor had three giant film roles before dying at the age of 24 as a result of a car accident?
4. She grew up watching her older siblings attain musical fame. As a young adult in the 1980s, she gained control of her own acting and music career, ultimately achieving success on par with her King of Pop brother.
5. This actor shares a first name with the sixteenth president of the United States and has appeared in many films and TV programs. Who is recognized for his role as desk clerk Jerry on the series "ER"?
6. Actress Jenna Fischer (Pam Beesly Halpert on NBC's "The Office") was given the opportunity to choose the name of her character's newborn daughter. Who did Jenna name the baby after?
7. After a troubled youth including criminal and gang activities, he joined the US Marine Corps and, with the help of G.I. Bill benefits, made the great escape into acting at the top of a towering inferno. Which King of Cool was born in March 1930 in the Indianapolis suburb of Beech Grove?
8. Whose distinctive voice and hard rocking style helped drive "Appetite for Destruction" (1987) to the top of the charts in the late 1980s?
9. What Encino man with school ties dealt with a mummy before taking a journey to the center of the Earth?
10. His career is no stupid human trick. He worked at the radio station of his alma mater Ball State and later as a weatherman in Indianapolis. His mother Dorothy worked for this late night host's show as an Olympic correspondent.
Source: Author lilacs54
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.