Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A member of the Carradine family, this actress began her acting career by making Calvin Klein commercials as a child.
2. Once romantically linked to Lauren Bacall, this actor was a survivor of the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941, and he earned the Navy Cross for his service during World War II.
3. This Oscar-nominated actor has a sister named Rain.
4. This frequent "Saturday Night Live" host was born in Waco, Texas, in 1945.
5. This "Animal House" (1979) cast member went on to star in an Oscar-winning Best Picture.
6. This actor was an all-star hockey goalie in high school.
7. Born in Kansas City, Missouri, this two-time Academy Award winner once played opposite James Earl Jones in a Broadway production of Shakespeare's "Othello".
8. This Academy Award-winning actress was once married to one-time co-star Malcolm McDowell.
9. This "Ghostbusters" (1984) cast member made his break on a sketch comedy program, most notably as one of two dim-witted Canadian brothers.
10. By answering the previous nine questions correctly, you should be able to name the movie they all had done together. What is the title of this 1989 comedy, directed by Ron Howard?
Source: Author robmeister
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor JuniorTheJaws
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.