Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which member of cast of "Platoon" was from Appleton, Wisconsin? Don't be tempted by wrong choices.
2. Aaron Rodgers could probably tell you. Which of these NASCAR drivers was born in Beloit, Wisconsin?
3. Which of these "influential" actresses was born in Cambria, Wisconsin?
4. If you are obsessive compulsive enough you might get this. Which member of the cast of "Monk" is from Green Bay, Wisconsin?
5. If you miss this, he might get angry. Which one of these "Avengers" stars comes from Kenosha, Wisconsin?
6. Madison, Wisconsin is home to which of these "West Wing" stars? Hint: His past experience in the White House includes "My Fellow Americans" (1996).
7. Don't just skate over the answers. Which member of the "Boogie Nights" cast is a native of Milwaukee, Wisconsin?
8. Which of these game shows hosts is from Mineral Point, Wisconsin? Hint: He met his wife on his game show.
9. Which cast member from "The Waltons" was born in Racine, Wisconsin?
10. Which actor from "Robo-Cop" was born in Stevens Point, Wisconsin? Hint: He has the last line of the movie.
Source: Author parrotman2006
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.