Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The poem 'Azure and Gold' was written by which Pulitzer Prize winning poet and sister to astronomer Percival?
2. "Blue - no, yellowwwwwww". In which comedy troupe's 1975 film was Sir Galahad tossed into the Gorge of Eternal Peril for being indecisive about his favorite color?
3. Which haunting song named for a pale shade of blue appeared on Peter Gabriel's 2002 album 'Up'?
4. Author Ramona Lofton's first novel 'Push' was made into a 2009 Academy Award nominated film 'Precious'. By what blue gemstone name is Lofton known?
5. This folk singer had a fondness for colors, but he had better success with 'Mellow Yellow' than this song. Which singer-songwriter released 'Turquoise' in 1965?
6. Badfinger's song 'Baby Blue' is forever linked with the demise of Walter White. On which TV show did Mr. White operate a blue methamphetamine empire?
7. Which character from the world of science fiction travels through time and space in a blue, 1950s British police box called the TARDIS?
8. 'Pokemon Blue' was one of the very first games in the long-running and hugely popular 'Pokemon' series of video games. For which handheld system was 'Pokemon Blue' developed in the late 1990s?
9. 'Blue Harvest' was the title used to disguise the filming of which 'Star Wars' film?
10. What type of animal is Sonic, the blue, quick-footed video game character from his eponymous series of games by Sega?
Source: Author eburge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.