Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Arguably one of America's greatest comedy creations of all time is 'Seinfeld', starring the observational comedian himself Jerry Seinfeld. In which US city was the series set?
2. This British comedy centres around the life of the antagonistic flatmates Mark and Jez. We view most of the programme through the eyes of these characters. Which programme is this?
3. Comic duo Fry and Laurie were the stars of their hugely popular BBC sketch comedy series in the late 1980s and early 1990s. What was it called?
4. In the classic programme 'Cheers', the main setting is a bar of the same name. Which character owns this bar?
5. Look at moiye, look at moiye! Which Australian comedy series is set in Melbourne's suburbia and stars Jane Turner and Gina Riley as a mother and daughter?
6. This wacky panel show game is like no other. Some questions are not really questions and it features characters such as the Dove From Above, the Crow From Below, and Donald Cox the Sweaty Fox. Which show is this?
7. Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant gained international recognition in the early 2000s with which superbly written and admirably acted "mockumentary" series set in an industrial estate in the British town of Slough?
8. Bazinga! Set in southern California, which show features four brilliant but awkward CalTech researchers and their waitress friend?
9. Which Canadian comedy followed the adventures of a handyman with an affinity for duct tape?
10. Considered a comedy-drama, which show about a phobia-ridden San Francisco detective was one of the first American cable TV shows to be a popular and critical success?
Source: Author eburge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.