Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of the lovable pink feline who used quips such as
"Heavens to Mergatroyd" and "Exit! Stage Left (or Right)"?
2. This little hillbilly was an ornery, sawed-off cuss, who thirty-five+ years after his advent in 1934 found a Saturday morning home alongside Beetle Bailey and Krazy Kat. Who's the scraggly-moustached fellow, whose most famous catchphrases were "Great Balls 'O Fire" and "time's a wastin'"?
3. This narcissistic cartoon character's catchphrases were "She wants me" and "OOHHhh Mama", but he was likely more recognizable by his Elvis Presley style voice, his personal attire, and his slicked back blonde hair.
Which character, who appeared in 1997 and wore tight black t-shirts, smallish jeans, and sunglasses, am I referring to?
4. "Sufferin' Succotash", was one of the catchphrases for this 'bird lover'.
Which famous cartoon feline with a lisp uttered these words?
5. This little mutt was ten times tougher than his big uncle who would run and hide from the spooks his uncle and friends encountered.
What tough pup would bravely utter "Lemme at 'em! I'll splat 'em!" while his uncle would run away?
6. This fellow, despite being a God-fearing man and all-around good person, is despised and loathed by his neighbour who is the main character in a long- running and popular cartoon show,
Who, with the catchphrase, "Hi Diddly Do", am I speaking of?
7. "Andale! Andale! Arriba! Arriba!" was what this cartoon character would happily yell as he ran wildly into and out of trouble.
What's the name of this lively rodent who is always standing up for his weakling friends?
8. I always felt sorry for this next character who came from a long-running cartoon strip named after a salty snack.
Who was it that was always exclaiming "Good Grief!"?
9. This animated character's favourite self-promoting catchphrase claimed that he was "smarter than the average bear".
What cartoon bear was constantly in trouble with Ranger Smith for swiping "pic-a-nic baskets" from park tourists?
10. Where would a quiz about cartoon catchphrases be without the following character's saying.
Which one of Warner Brother's extremely famous characters once stated, "I shoulda taken that left toin at Albakoykey"?
Source: Author mayneeyak
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.