Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. James P. Sullivan is a character in what Disney movie?
2. What famous Disney club started in 1929?
3. Did Savage Sam, the son of Old Yeller, have his own movie?
4. What animated Disney character hosted the "I'm No Fool" series on the "Mickey Mouse Club"?
5. What month in 2002 did France's new "Walt Disney World Studios" Park officially open?
6. In "Peter and The Wolf", what instrument represents Sasha?
7. Is the Disney film, "Highland Rogue" about Roy Rogers?
8. Which Disney cruise ship now offers a route to Key West, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel?
9. Is the "Walt Disney-MGM Studios" exhibit "One Man's Dream" there to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Walt Disney's birth?
10. What is the name of Wendy's daughter in "Return to Neverland"?
Source: Author DisneyMama410
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.