Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Pinocchio" how do Pinocchio and Geppetto escape from Monstro's belly?
2. In "Muppet Treasure Island", who sells tickets for a Caribbean Pirate Cruise?
3. During the song "The Bells of Notre Dame" from the animated feature "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", who is killed on the steps of Notre Dame?
4. What is the name of Percival McLeach's six foot pet goanna lizard in the animated feature "The Rescuers Down Under"?
5. What Disney villain must Mickey Mouse confront at the end of "Fantasmic!" at Disneyland?
6. Which Disney animated film features a character named Lady Kluck?
7. True or false: In the Hollywood picture "Jack", Jack is the valedictorian of his high school graduating class?
8. Fill in the blank from the "Mary Poppins" song "Jolly Holiday" : "you'd never think of pressing your advantage; forebearance is the ________ of your creed."
9. What Disney animated feature was a big hit in the summer of 2002?
10. According to ESPN sports anchor Chris Berman, at what restaurant can he finally "play" with his food?
Source: Author princessara
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.