Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Mickey Mouse had fun as a somewhat incompetent magician's assistant in the short animation 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice'. As part of which feature length Disney film did this first appear?
2. In Beatrix Potter's 'The Tale of Two Bad Mice', the titular characters ventured into a doll's house and went on to wreak destruction on it. Tom Thumb was one of the delinquent mice, but what was the name of his partner in crime?
3. Which mouse, also known as the "Chief Mouse of Narnia", went on a swashbuckling adventure with the former Prince Caspian on a ship named the Dawn Treader?
4. In a 1990s animated sci-fi show, Throttle, Modo and Vinnie were the 'Biker Mice' from which planet?
5. In the film version of 'Stuart Little', the anthropomorphic mouse took part in a remote-controlled boat race in which famous U.S. urban park?
6. Which mouse donned a cape and used his superpowers to great effect in 80 short films produced between 1942 and 1961, as well as various comic strips and TV cartoons?
7. The 'Looney Tunes' character, Speedy Gonzales, could often be found baiting Sylvester the Cat while wearing what type of bright yellow headgear?
8. The eponymous characters in 'The Three Mouseketeers' comic of the 1950s had a range of adventures with the local cats, humans and a hawk. Which of these was NOT one of the three?
9. In the Nintendo video game 'Diddy Kong Racing', the characters race against each other on a variety of exhilarating tracks across the five different worlds of Timber's Island. Which of the racers is a mouse?
10. Tom the cat's attempts to chase and outwit Jerry the mouse have been entertaining humans since the 1940s. In which theatrical film short did the two first appear together (albeit under different names)?
Source: Author Fifiona81
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor eburge
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.