Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Welcome! Let's start with a six letter word meaning welcomes or greetings from a group of people.
2. For now, keep dropping a letter and rearranging what's left to get the answer to each question.
There are eighteen of these in a standard round of golf.
3. On the next step down the ladder you'll find an item of footwear.
4. Moving on, the next word could be a pronoun for the female owner of the aforementioned item of footwear.
5. At the bottom of our word ladder today we find the chemical symbol for the element with atomic number 99.
6. We're climbing back up, so you'll need to add a letter and rearrange from this point onwards.
Salish, Sargasso and South China are all examples of this type of geographic feature.
7. Up next is a word meaning of sound mind, sensible or reasonable.
8. Climbing can be hard work, why not take a rest and continue your journey in this type of chair? You'll be cosy in the comfortable enclosed seat, but spare a thought for the bearers who will have to pick it up and carry you!
9. If you are compensating, atoning or providing redress for a crime or misdeed then you are making these.
10. Finally, the top of the ladder! Here you will find either a condition suggesting you are no longer of sound mind, or the band responsible for the songs 'Our House' and 'House of Fun'.
Source: Author Fifiona81
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.