Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following most closely means the same as:
"If it had been a snake, it would have bitten you"?
2. "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."
3. "Let sleeping dogs lie."
4. "You look like the cat that swallowed the canary."
5. "Like a fish out of water."
6. Which of the following answers most closely describes the meaning of the aphorism "Like a bull in a china shop"?
7. "A leopard can't change his spots."
8. "What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander."
9. "I wish I had been a fly on the wall."
10. "Don't cast pearls before swine."
Source: Author LilahDeDah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.