Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where you find clouds + a carefree adventure = a type of bird.
2. A boundary bush + another name for a pig = a spiny mammal, a famous one is named Sonic.
3. A baby's toy + a slithery reptile = a venomous animal. Diamondback is a type of this animal.
4. The yellow spread you put on your bread + to soar in the air = a beautiful insect with wings. Monarch is a type of it.
5. The liquid that comes from a tree + another name for a lollipop = a type of bird. Yellow-bellied is a famous type of this bird.
6. A male cow + an animal that hops = an amphibian that croaks.
7. What you can put on your sandwich with peanut butter + an animal that lives in the water = something you find in the ocean when you go to the beach.
8. What you do for apples at Halloween + the opposite of dog = a type of feline.
9. A fire breathing monster + to glide in the air = an insect also known as the devil's darning needle.
10. Another name for a fence + what you see with = a type of fish.
Source: Author tazman6619
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.