Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Babylon, which "D" was given the name Belteshazzar? (Daniel 1:7)
2. What "D" was given the king's armor to wear but took it off because it was so heavy he couldn't walk? (I Samuel 17:39)
3. What "D" city was the destination of Saul of Tarsus when "suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him"? (Acts 9:3)
4. What "D" (who has a girl's name that means "bee") would sit under a palm tree and talk with people of Israel who came to her for judgment? (Judges 4:5)
5. What "D" was a nickname of Jesus's disciple Thomas because it means "twin" in Greek? (John 20:24 NIV)
6. What "D" animal was beaten by Baalam when he was turned back by an angel in the road? (Numbers 22:21-39)
7. What "D" pestered Samson until he told her the secret of his strength? (Judges 16: 4-21)
8. What "D" (also called Tabitha) was known for "doing good works and acts of charity" which included making clothes for the poor in Joppa? (Acts 9:36-41)
9. What "D" in the King James Version of the Bible was the Roman name of a "goddess" (called "Artemis" in Greek) who had a famous temple in Ephesus? (Acts 19:28 KJV)
10. What "D" means "repetition of the law" and is the fifth book of the Bible?
Source: Author nannywoo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.